News and Announcements
Emergency Maintenance - January 24 between 12 - 6 AM: Blackboard Managed Hosting Support has determined that they need to do emergency system maintenance at the data center hosting our Blackboard System. Blackboard anticipates only limited impact on service. During this time users should refrain from sending e-mail from Blackboard. Wentworth e-mail is not impacted by this work and can be used to send messages during this time.
Spring 2015 courses are now in the new Blackboard System. Please use the login box above to access your courses. If you need additional help, visit our Blackboard Online Support Center or call the 24/7 Support line at 888-989-7073.
- There is a known issue for Instructors editing courses in Blackboard using Windows 7 and Internet Explorer 11. It only affects Instructors in edit mode, and not students. Read more...
- Trouble logging in? We now have 24/7 Blackboard Support. For Blackboard support, please call 888-989-7073. You can also go to our Online Support Center to submit a help ticket, enter a live chat with a helpdesk specialist, or use the Browser Checker to diagnose issues with your computer.
- System maintenance: As a general rule, Blackboard Managed Hosting performs maintenance on Friday and Saturday mornings between 2 and 6 AM Eastern time. If there is an expected impact to service, we will post an announcement in advance with details regarding the impact.
- System Upgrades: We will notify you in advance of any system upgrades. The LIT Advisory Committee approves Blackboard upgrades and selects the most appropriate timeframe to minimize faculty and student impact.
- You must be registered for at least one course in order to access Blackboard. Depending on the course, Blackboard sections are available to students between one day and one week before the first day of classes.