News and Announcements
- Blackboard System Outage - May 25th, 2016 1-3 AM: Blackboard system will be restarted to correct system slowness.
- Trouble logging in? We now have 24/7 Blackboard Support. For Blackboard support, please call 888-989-7073. You can also go to our Online Support Center to submit a help ticket, enter a live chat with a helpdesk specialist, or use the Browser Checker to diagnose issues with your computer.
- System maintenance: As a general rule, Blackboard Managed Hosting performs maintenance on Friday and Saturday mornings between 2 and 6 AM Eastern time. If there is an expected impact to service, we will post an announcement in advance with details regarding the impact.
- System Upgrades: We will notify you in advance of any system upgrades. The LIT Advisory Committee approves Blackboard upgrades and selects the most appropriate timeframe to minimize faculty and student impact.
- You must be registered for at least one course in order to access Blackboard. Depending on the course, Blackboard sections are available to students between one day and one week before the first day of classes.